[Spacewalk-list] rhn_check

Jeffrey Watts jeffrey.w.watts at gmail.com
Wed Feb 3 20:18:01 UTC 2010

I think rhn-profile-sync will do that.

By the way, here are the additional packages that my activation key installs
when I register an existing system into Satellite:
rhnmd
rhn-custom-info
rhncfg-management
rhncfg-client
rhncfg-actions
rhncfg
osad

I'm not sure if there are more (or less) with the current Spacewalk, but you
ought to make sure you have these installed (though rhnmd is only necessary
if you're doing monitoring).

Jeffrey.