[Spacewalk-list] Cannot update registered systems

Jonathan Scott lists at xistenz.org
Thu Feb 4 01:41:25 UTC 2010

I was thinking it could be something with the packages.  The errata
publishing script I use does separate the two, however.

I did an initial side-by-side comparison in the beginning, where there was
clearly an updated package available on the satellite (in the appropriate
channel [i386 Updates]), the most obvious is the 2.6.18-164.11.1 kernel
sitting out there.  My test system has 2.6.18-164.10 and won't update.

- Jonathan