[Spacewalk-list] rhnpush not updating channel

Gomes, Rich rich.gomes at uniform.aramark.com
Thu Feb 4 20:01:30 UTC 2010

So I had to rebuild my Spacewalk server yesterday from scratch. Everything is up and working correctly.
When I run rhnpush on one of my channels, it updates it just fine.
When I run this against another channel, it appears to run "Already on server... skipping upload" etc....
But when I view Channels, it show 0 packages.
If I go to "Manage Software Packages", all the ones that should be in the 'empty' channel show up with a Channel of (None).

I am specifying the label in the rhnpush command.

The two channels are configured in the exact same way, the only difference is version number. Other than that, they are identical.

I really do not want to go thru all of them an assign them to this channel, it would take way too long, plus it will probably break next time I run rhnpush.

Help!

Rich Gomes | Senior Systems Administrator,  AUCA System Services | ARAMARK Uniform & Career Apparel
Tel: 781.763.4508 |  Fax: 781.763.2508
Rich.Gomes at uniform.aramark.com <mailto:Rich.Gomes at wearguard-crest.com>  | www.aramark-uniform.com <http://www.aramark-uniform.com/>