[Spacewalk-list] initiate a kickstart fails

Kennedy, Ryan rkennedy at PAML.com
Thu Feb 4 22:05:26 UTC 2010

I went to initiate a kickstart of a managed system in Spacewalk.
The system has the provisioning entitlement (along with management and monitoring) but when I tell it to kickstart and it runs rhn_check the scheduled kickstart fails with:
"Prerequisite failed" as the error message.

Any ideas?  I should mention that under provisioning for that system the "System Activation" says "no profile chosen" but I'm not sure that is a problem and I can't locate a means to correct it if it is.

--Ryan

DISCLAIMER:
Information contained in this message may be privileged and confidential.
If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, be notified
strictly prohibited. If this communication is received in error, please
notify the sender immediately by replying to the message and deleting
from your computer. Thank you