[Spacewalk-list] Error during schema upgrade

Frey, Evan evan.frey at us.mizuho-sc.com
Tue Feb 16 13:53:51 UTC 2010

here's the sql its executing when that error pops up
SQL> declare

2 md5_id number;

3 min_pid number;

4 max_pid number;

5 lmin number;

6 lmax number;

7 begin

8 select id

9 into md5_id

10 from rhnChecksumType

11 where label = 'md5';

12

13 select min(package_id), max(package_id)

14 into min_pid, max_pid

15 from rhnPackageFile;

16

17 lmin := min_pid;

18 lmax := lmin + 99999;

19 while lmin < max_pid loop

20 insert into rhnChecksum (id, checksum_type_id, checksum)

21 (select rhnChecksum_seq.nextval, md5_id, csum

22 from (select distinct md5 as csum

23 from rhnPackageFile

24 where package_id between lmin and lmax

25 and md5 is not null

26 minus

27 select checksum as csum

28 from rhnChecksum

29 where checksum_type_id = md5_id));

30 commit;

31 update rhnPackageFile p

32 set checksum_id = (select id

33 from rhnChecksum c

34 where checksum_type_id = md5_id

35 and p.md5 = c.checksum)

36 where package_id between lmin and lmax

37 and md5 is not null;

38 commit;

39 lmin := lmax + 1;

40 lmax := lmin + 99999;