[Spacewalk-list] Is It Possible to Update Hostname After System Registers to Spacewalk?

Glennie, Jonathan - 0443 - MITLL jrglenni at ll.mit.edu
Mon Feb 22 15:54:07 UTC 2010

Not sure what was wrong the first time, but after kickstarting the machine again, I was able to change the hostname and sync it with the profile sync command.  After doing some thinking though, I decided to create a master kickstart file and then clone it and set the hostnames that way as you suggested.  Thanks for your help .