[Spacewalk-list] spacewalk cobbler issue

Johnny Mirza JMirza at fairfaxdigital.com.au
Sun Feb 28 21:33:36 UTC 2010

Hi John,

I was trying to put it in the pre section but I couldn't figure out how to do it, I would love to get a copy of your script to see how you have done it...

I have manage to resolve this issue with a probably non-recommended work around.
I have modified the redhat_register snippet in /var/lib/cobbler/snippets to add this line before the rhnreg_ks

	# Start
  	sed -i '/^gpgcheck=.*$/aenabled=0' /etc/yum.repos.d/Cent*
  	sed -i 'x; G; /^\(.*\)\n\1$/ d; g; p; d' /etc/yum.repos.d/Cent*
	[ -f "/etc/yum/pluginconf.d/rhnplugin.conf" ] && sed -i -e 's/^gpgcheck = 1$/gpgcheck = 0/g' 	/etc/yum/pluginconf.d/rhnplugin.conf
	# End

Also in regards to the yum upgrade issue, we use puppet to manage our systems and I have added a class to ensure that CentOS mirrors are always disabled.

If we could change the order of the post snippets then that would make things a lot cleaner.

thanks