[Spacewalk-list] EL5 kickstarts not rendering

Colin Coe colin.coe at gmail.com
Fri Jan 8 04:09:24 UTC 2010

Hi all

For the last week or two I've been working on migrating 'build'
scripts into kickstart profiles, snippets, etc.  I've been doing test
builds for the last couple of days but today I find that my EL5
kickstarts are not rendering.  Each of the tabs show what should be
there, for example, the right software is in the software tab, the
right scripts are in the scripts tab, but the 'Kickstart File' table
shows an empty yellow box.

As a test I created a new EL5 kickstart profile and that renders correctly.

Any ideas on why this would happen?

Thanks

CC

--