[Spacewalk-list] Timezone confusion

Kennedy, Ryan rkennedy at PAML.com
Wed Jan 13 21:55:36 UTC 2010

My Spacewalk server is showing all times in the web UI as EST.  My '/etc/localtime' is a copy of the PST8PDT timezone file from '/usr/share/zoneinfo' and I have the "ZONE" variable set to "America/Los_Angeles" in '/etc/sysconfig/clock'.  It has been this way since I built this server so I am confused as to why/where spacewalk is getting the EST setting from.

DISCLAIMER:
Information contained in this message may be privileged and confidential.
If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, be notified
strictly prohibited. If this communication is received in error, please
notify the sender immediately by replying to the message and deleting
from your computer. Thank you.