[Spacewalk-list] error creating/registering system

Mullis, Josh (CCI - Atlanta) josh.mullis at cox.com
Thu Jan 21 23:19:25 UTC 2010

I believe he's clicking on the link "Register Systems" on the overview
page.
As far as I know, that is just a link to documentation and will not
actually let you register systems.

Refer to this thread:
http://www.mail-archive.com/spacewalk-list@redhat.com/msg00155.html

Also, to learn how to register systems, read the satellite documentation
here:  http://www.redhat.com/docs/manuals/satellite/

Good luck
-Josh