[Spacewalk-list] Custom SSL cert?

Daniel Wittenberg dwittenberg2008 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 27 16:53:34 UTC 2010

Ok went through the instructions and osa-dispatcher won't start, claiming the cert is invalid and when I try to do the last step by logging in to the website it says the cert is expired and won't let me login.  If I manually use openssl to check the certs they are ok, but, it is a wildcard cert, *.example.com.  Anyone used a wildcard with it, or should I just do a new self-signed one?

Dan