[Spacewalk-list] Forgotten Password

Jason Edwards j.edwards at itransact.com
Fri Jul 30 18:13:49 UTC 2010

A while back I setup a demo server so I could figure out what it would
take to get Spacewalk running in my environment, naturally I have
forgotten the password, and I can't figure out how to reset it.

I did some Googling and found someone asked this question on this list
in Nov. 2008, and was directed to this script:

https://fedorahosted.org/spacewalk/browser/scripts/user-accounts

The problem is it doesn't seem to be around anymore. I've done various
searches in the wiki, but I can't seem to find anywhere where it talks
about a forgotten password.

Could some be so kind as to point me in the right direction?

Thanks,

Jason