[Spacewalk-list] Channel issue - 1.0

Daniel Wittenberg dwittenberg2008 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 3 14:20:27 UTC 2010

Could you have your own local repo those are loaded into, and then use reposync script to push your local repo into those 2 channels?  So from spacewalk side you'd have two channels, but they would come fro one code base ?

Dan

# Create the local repo
cd /var/www/html/pub/centos/custom-64
createrepo /var/www/html/pub/centos/custom-64

# Now push to two diff channels
/usr/bin/spacewalk-repo-sync --channel rhel-64 --url file:///var/www/html/pub/centos/custom-64/ --type yum
/usr/bin/spacewalk-repo-sync --channel centos-64 --url file:///var/www/html/pub/centos/custom-64/ --type yum