[Spacewalk-list] Internal Server Error

LALLEMENT Patrice LALLEMEP at ESSILOR.fr
Mon Jun 14 08:31:56 UTC 2010

Hi all,

I have installed Spacewalk 0.8 without problems. Everything seems to
work fine except for one of my registered server. From the "System
Overview" main page, when I click on that particular server, I've got
this "Internal Server Error" message .

Internal Server Error
The server experienced a problem which prevented your request from being
filled out. It may not be possible to execute this action at this time.
Please help us correct this problem by contacting us with details of how
you received this message.

Updates and monitoring are working for that server, but I can't make a
display.

Any help will be welcome.

Regards,
Patrice