[Spacewalk-list] Spacewalk managed profiles

I create my distros and profiles with cobbler commands as I prefer the way I can manage certain aspects of the build but also I don't need to use the web interface. Using this technique is there any way that I can still get these to show in the GUI as a spacewalk managed profile? Create with cli but manage with GUI if required type of thing?

Thanks