[Spacewalk-list] errors with spacewalk post 1.1 upgrade

Stroehmann, James James.Stroehmann at proquest.com
Fri Jun 25 16:35:48 UTC 2010

We completed migrating from Oracle XE to an external database this week, then upgraded spacewalk to version 1.1. Most of the features seem to be working all right, but we are running into a few issues.

First issue is that we are unable to do rhn_push's, or reposysnc's, they just seem to time out.

We are seeing the following error in the logs, not sure if it's related. Any ideas?
rhnServer/server_certificate.valid('Server id ID-10000XXXXX not found in database',)