[Spacewalk-list] channel selection problem

rob morrien rmorrien at xs4all.nl
Wed Mar 3 14:26:11 UTC 2010

Hello to all,

i have a package of koan in  2 channels.
in channel a   we have 2 ols packages and in channel b i have the latest
package off koan.

i can only get my kickstart correct working i i specify channel a and b in
my  kickstart file.

if i specify only channel b  i get the error kickstart can't find the
package xxxx abort or continue.

i my perception i want to use only channel b because the latest patch is
in this channel.

how to fix this or has somebody else an other workarond.
i have this problem in 07 and 08 level off spacewalk

regards rob