[Spacewalk-list] Config file Import Error

Chad Pritchett chad.pritchett at murraystate.edu
Wed Mar 3 14:53:24 UTC 2010

I'm not able to import config files from my systems.  I'm not sure if
this has ever worked, I've just started to try it.

I'm running spacewalk 0.8 and the client is CentOS 5.4.  I've tried
this on a few of my clients and have gotten the same error:

XML-RPC error while talking to
http://spacewalk.msunet2k.edu/CONFIG-MANAGEMENT: cannot marshal None
unless allow_none is enabled
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/share/rhn/config_client/rpc_cli_repository.py", line 120,
in put_files
    self.system_id, action_id, params)
  File "/usr/share/rhn/config_client/rpc_cli_repository.py", line 51,
in rpc_call
    (self, method_name) + params)
  File "/usr/share/rhn/config_common/repository.py", line 365, in rpc_call
    sys.exit(2)
SystemExit: 2
D: Sending back response ((6,), 'Fatal error in Python code occured', {})

Thanks,
--
Chad Pritchett
Linux Systems Administrator