[Spacewalk-list] Configuration File Import Problem

Joshua Roys joshua.roys at gtri.gatech.edu
Thu Mar 4 14:16:48 UTC 2010

On 03/04/2010 08:55 AM, Marcus Moeller wrote:
> Dear Josh,
>
> Shouldn't it be:
>
> +        select cc.id, cv.checksum_type, cv.checksum, file_size, contents, is_binary
>
> +          from rhnConfigContent cc, rhnChecksumView cv
>
> +         where cv.checksum = :checksum
>
> +           and cv.checksum_type = :checksum_type
>
>              and file_size = :file_size
>
> -           and checksum_id = c.id
>
> +           and checksum_id = cc.id
> ^->  note the difference in the last line.
>
> Best Regards
> Marcus

I'm not 100% certain, since I am not the original author of this code,
but it looks like it's trying to find a file by a checksum here... so I
had it compare the (implicit cc.)checksum_id to the (cv.)id.

This is rhnConfigContent (cc.):
http://git.fedorahosted.org/git/spacewalk.git/?p=spacewalk.git;a=blob;f=schema/spacewalk/common/tables/rhnConfigContent.sql;h=57ed53e0d73fac256aca53ba343f1c5fd40f9d8a;hb=HEAD

This is rhnChecksumView (cv.):
http://git.fedorahosted.org/git/spacewalk.git/?p=spacewalk.git;a=blob;f=schema/spacewalk/common/views/rhnChecksumView.sql;h=4c3dfe12aca430613aec2b63090d2062affb4f5a;hb=HEAD