[Spacewalk-list] Spec pc to run spacewalk

John Hodrien J.H.Hodrien at leeds.ac.uk
Wed Mar 10 12:41:46 UTC 2010

On Wed, 10 Mar 2010, Bushby, Bruce (London)(c) wrote:

> Hi John
>
> Thanks for getting back to me, I have posted my findings in two previous
> posts, I will include those posts in this email

Ah thanks, I don't remember reading them before.

So on the server, what does
/var/cache/rhn/repodata/<channel_name/primary.xml.gz look like?

You've only got one package in the repo, so it should be suitably short.

Do the provides look sensible?  I'm guessing not.

If they do, is the same true on the copy the client has in /var/cache/yum?

jh