[Spacewalk-list] Error uploading packages

Vishal Patil vishalspatil at gmail.com
Fri Mar 12 07:05:42 UTC 2010

Hi ,

the following error has been noticed multiple times , I am not able to
relate this , Can any one assist me where the problem is

Exception reported from Spacewalk-test.capgemini.nl
Time: Thu Mar 11 14:20:47 2010
Exception type xml.parsers.expat.ExpatError
Exception while handling function handler
Request object information:
URI: /APP/
Remote Host: 127.0.0.1
Server Name: localhost:443
Headers passed in:
        Accept-Encoding: identity
        Host: localhost:443
        content-encoding: x-gzip
        content-transfer-encoding: binary
        content-type: application/binary
        user-agent: rhn.rpclib.py/$Revision$
        x-client-version: 1
        x-info: RPC Processor (C) Red Hat, Inc (version $Revision$)
        x-rhn-transport-capability: follow-redirects=3
        x-transport-info: Extended Capabilities Transport (C) Red Hat, Inc
(version $Revision$)
Extra information about this error:
Unhandled exception type

Exception Handler Information
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/share/rhn/server/apacheServer.py", line 58, in __call__
    ret = f(req)
  File "/usr/share/rhn/server/apacheHandler.py", line 198, in handler
    ret = self._req_processor.process()
  File "/usr/share/rhn/server/apacheRequest.py", line 465, in process
    params, method = self.decode(_body)
  File "/usr/share/rhn/server/apacheRequest.py", line 389, in decode
    self.parser.feed(data)
  File "/usr/lib/python2.4/xmlrpclib.py", line 527, in feed
    self._parser.Parse(data, 0)
ExpatError: not well-formed (invalid token): line 22, column 15

e 527, in feed
    self._parser.Parse(data, 0)
ExpatError: not well-formed (invalid token): line 22, column 15

Regards
Vishal