[Spacewalk-list] Move client to proxy

Knigga, Kris D Kris.D.Knigga at fisglobal.com
Tue Mar 23 19:41:31 UTC 2010

Hello, all.

I currently have a Spacewalk server set up with a few clients connected directly to it over a WAN link.  In order to put less stress on the WAN link, I'd like to move the clients from being directly connected to being connected through a local Proxy server.  Is there a way to simply change which server the client is looking at, or do I just have to unregister each machine from the Spacewalk server and reregister it with the Proxy server?

Kris Knigga
FIS Commercial Unix Support
desk phone - 312.696.8291
kris.d.knigga at fisglobal.com   <--- New email address!