[Spacewalk-list] Problem with taskomatic on new 1.0 install

Brian T. O'Neill btoneill at walleyesoftware.com
Tue May 18 14:31:44 UTC 2010

I have just installed 1.0, brand new install. There were some issues
where it appears that the install didn't complete. After the install was
done, neither jabber, taskomatic, or osa-dispatcher worked. I was able
to get jabber and osa-dispatcher working by finishing the proper configs
in files by hand. I'm still stuck on taskomatic.

What is happening is taskomatic is going to http://127.0.0.1/rpc/api
which doesn't exist (it does exist when using https). So, I have
basically narrowed the issue down to either one of two problems:

#1 /rpc/api should work on http and my initial setup missed this and I
have no idea how to get it working properly

Or

#2 Some config file should be telling taskomatic to use https instead of
http (thinking some file should be pointing at a pem file but isn't...)

Anyone happen to have an idea if the fix is #1 or #2 and hopefully how
to do it?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Brian