[Spacewalk-list] v 1.2

Jan Pazdziora jpazdziora at redhat.com
Wed Nov 10 19:06:00 UTC 2010

On Wed, Nov 10, 2010 at 06:54:57PM +0000, Corey Kovacs wrote:
> I was looking at the wiki today and noticed that 1.2 is targeted for
> release soon which is great in an of itself.
> The roadmap also says that postgresql support is also targeted.
>
> The question for developers is how accurate are both of these items?

It is correct that we plan to do a Spacewalk 1.2 which will include
the ability to use PostgreSQL database server as the backend,
making it possible to do content sync and rhnpush, client
registration, and yum operations. Any other operation will likely
not work with the PostgreSQL backend.

--
Jan Pazdziora