[Spacewalk-list] packages not available

Evan Frey efrey2 at optonline.net
Thu Nov 11 20:37:52 UTC 2010

I pushed some new packages into spacewalk via rhn push and the
registered client cannot see them.  The web gui says the packages are
out of date for the server and in the channel management I see that the
total packages is 1075.  The server is registered to the correct channel
but only sees 1045 packages.  I did a yum clean all on the client but
upon rebuilding the repo data, the client still only sees 1045.  I have
seen this before and am trying to figure root cause, anyone else see
this issue?