[Spacewalk-list] Oracle XE reached 4GB Limit

Sabuj Pattanayek sabujp at gmail.com
Wed Oct 13 18:09:16 UTC 2010

Hi,

SQL> select sum(bytes)/1024/1024 from dba_data_files;

SUM(BYTES)/1024/1024
--------------------
                5530

SQL> select sum(bytes)/1024/1024 from v$log;

SUM(BYTES)/1024/1024
                 100

For me it's showing that I broke the 4GB limit a long time ago. Also :

# du -sh oradata/
5.6G    oradata/

I don't seem to be having problems kickstarting new machines, updating
machines, or sync'ing new packages into the repo. Or am I determining
the size of the XE db incorrectly?