[Spacewalk-list] spacecmd kickstart_import -n ... spacecmd: error: no such option: -n

Aron Parsons aparsons at redhat.com
Mon Oct 18 18:07:54 UTC 2010

Give a -- before the function name.  spacecmd is trying to interpret the parameters
globally instead of just for that function.  I have a fix in mind so you don't need to
add the double-dash, I just haven't had time to implement it yet.

example:
spacecmd -- kickstart_import -n ks-server-x86_64-ver-1

/aron