[Spacewalk-list] adding repos to spacewalk kickstart: 2nd try..

Jason Welsh jason at monsterjam.org
Wed Sep 1 19:01:52 UTC 2010

 ok, i think im barking up the wrong tree here.. when looking at the
"software" tab under the kickstart profile where I have the package
groups I want to install, I see this warning.
*Note: only packages available in your Enterprise Linux install tree
should be specified here.* To install packages available in Spacewalk
software channels, please associate an appropriate activation key with
this kickstart profile in the /Activation Keys/ tab.

ill have to find the appropriate manual/doc  for that.

regards,
Jason

|    Jason Welsh   jason at monsterjam.org        |
| http://monsterjam.org    DSS PGP: 0x5E30CC98 |