[Spacewalk-list] Issuing a command on multiple systems

Colin Coe colin.coe at gmail.com
Thu Sep 2 13:50:29 UTC 2010

If you've setup the systems to allow it you can select your systems,
click 'Manage' and do 'Remote Commands'.

This requires 'actions' to be allowed.  I normally do this at
kickstart time but it can be done later by 'yum install
rhncfg-actions' and then rhn-actions-control --enable-all or something
like that.  Note this has to be done manually on each machine.  If
you're lucky you;ll have a node that can ssh to each of your clients
without requiring a password so this can be very easily scripted.

CC

On Thu, Sep 2, 2010 at 9:39 PM, Benedetto Vassallo
<benedetto.vassallo at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello list,
>
> I have to import the new spacewalk rpm key in 74 registered systems
> Can I do it simultaneously trough spacewalk instead of doing it manually
> system by system?
> Thank you
> Benedetto Vassallo
> Sistema Informativo di Ateneo
> Settore Gestione Reti Hardware e Software
> U.O.B. Sviluppo e manutenzione dei sistemi
> Università degli Studi di Palermo
>
> Red Hat Certified Engineer
> Certificate Number: 804007793324656
>
> Phone.: +3909123860056