[Spacewalk-list] Kickstart Exception

Rudd, Richard R.A.Rudd at exeter.ac.uk
Mon Sep 6 15:36:39 UTC 2010

I've also been trying to figure this one out, it seems there might be an
issue with the kickstart file generation in spacewalk 1.1.  I was able to
get the kickstart working by manually editing the kickstart file in the
/var/lib/rhn/kickstarts/wizard/ directory and amend the line before the
certificate imports from:

%post --logfile /mnt/sysimage/root/ks-rhn-post.log

to be:

%post --logfile /root/ks-rhn-post.log

Unfortunately the kickstart file is recreated anytime a change is made so
the above process is only a temporary fix.  As I can't find where the
kickstart file is generated from I can't make the change permanent!

Regards,

Richard