[Spacewalk-list] Tree Path if you used spacewalk-repo-sync?

Jason Welsh jason at monsterjam.org
Tue Sep 7 20:39:19 UTC 2010

 hey folks, ive installed a new spacewalk 1.1 server and I have created
my channels and populated most of them with the
spacewalk-repo-sync command... my objective is to set up a kickstart
from this, and following the instructions at
https://fedorahosted.org/spacewalk/wiki/HowToKickstartCobbler
im at the part where i do the  Create Kickstart Distribution.
what would be my "Tree Path" ? it looks like all the rpms went into a
bunch of various dirs under
/var/satellite/redhat/1/
can I somehow use this or must i maintain another "clean" copy of the
distro tree elsewhere in my filesystem?

regards,
Jason