[Spacewalk-list] Updates do not show up for managed systems

Götz Reinicke - IT-Koordinator goetz.reinicke at filmakademie.de
Mon Sep 13 07:07:01 UTC 2010

Hi,

some time ago I set up spacewalk 1.0 and added a couple of i386 and
x86_64 servers. Everything seams fine so far and working.

Today I noticed, that some updates are availabel for the servers I manage.

But in the 'Spacewalk System Overview' the updates don't show up, for
the servers there are '0' errata/packages.

If I do a 'yum update' logged in to the server, I do get a lot of
updates showing up.

The same packages are also showing up in the packages list in the
'Software Channels'.

So what may be wrong with my setup? What may I check?

Thanks and best regards

	Götz
--
Götz Reinicke
IT-Koordinator

Tel. +49 7141 969 420
Fax  +49 7141 969 55 420
E-Mail goetz.reinicke at filmakademie.de

Filmakademie Baden-Württemberg GmbH
Akademiehof 10
71638 Ludwigsburg
www.filmakademie.de

Eintragung Amtsgericht Stuttgart HRB 205016
Vorsitzende des Aufsichtsrats:
Prof. Dr. Claudia Hübner

Geschäftsführer:
Prof. Thomas Schadt