[Spacewalk-list] systems not registered by default?

Stroehmann, James James.Stroehmann at proquest.com
Mon Sep 13 15:51:07 UTC 2010

My clients auto-register when kickstarting, you might be missing the spacewalk client tools in your package list?

Also, one problem i was having originally was that new systems would not have the correct time on them, so i have a script in my kickstart to use rdate to update them.

look in the root's home directory for the installation log files, post them here ... they might provide some clues.