[Spacewalk-list] spacewalk package error

rob morrien rmorrien at xs4all.nl
Wed Sep 15 06:24:56 UTC 2010

what i did is i updated my base and update repo info to centos

using the base site instead of mirrors ( see below)

yum-updatesd restart
yum clean all
yum update

ather this i got the new spacewalk 51 packages

it looks to me that some centos mirrors are correupted

rob

my current centos repo settings

[base]
name=CentOS-$releasever - Base
#mirrorlist=http://mirrorlist.centos.org/?release=$releasever&arch=$basearch&repo=os
baseurl=http://mirror.centos.org/centos/$releasever/os/$basearch/
gpgcheck=1
gpgkey=file:///etc/pki/rpm-gpg/RPM-GPG-KEY-CentOS-5

#released updates
[updates]
name=CentOS-$releasever - Updates
#mirrorlist=http://mirrorlist.centos.org/?release=$releasever&arch=$basearch&repo=updates