[Spacewalk-list] Howto connect a virtual guest to a host

Balazs Zachar zachar at awst.at
Wed Sep 15 07:30:32 UTC 2010

That is be good idea, but this will not help if somebody puts this
package into the kickstart list (as the machine is not registered during
the install, the rhn-profile-sync will fail).
Is there any built-in automatism that calls rhn-profile-sync in
spacewalk or it is only for manual trigger?

Actually, I am thinking to create an rpm package that will put a
cronfile into the cron.d/cron.daily to run the rhn-profile-sync daily on
every registered system...

Thanks, regards,
Balazs