[Spacewalk-list] spacecmd: feed inputs to softwarechannel-create for scripting?

Aron Parsons aparsons at redhat.com
Thu Sep 23 23:24:48 UTC 2010

I committed a bunch of patches today that should allow almost everything
to be run non-interactively.  Take a look at the man page for a couple
of gotchas regarding passing arguments to the functions.  Also let me
know if I broke anything in the process ;-)

Look for 0.7.1-1 in Koji if you want to give it a shot, it should be
built tonight.

--
/aron