[Spacewalk-list] file deployment not processed

Assaf Flatto assaf.flatto at goldmoney.com
Tue Apr 12 13:52:57 UTC 2011

Hello

I've tried to test the deployment of files after uploading several sample maintenance files to the server and assigned them to the target client.

Action Type: Deploy
config files to system Scheduler: assaf
Earliest execution: 4/12/11 12:45:24 PM GMT
Notes: Revision 1 of /weekly/phase.1/diskspace from Phase1

now i am waiting for the system to process the request  but for the last 2 hours it has not done anything .

I thought of using the osad tool , but i have postgresql on version 1.3 and hence it does not work , and i need to verify that i can use the system as needed ,

how can i force the deploy and check it (i down loaded the satellite pdfs from redhat  but found no way to resolve my issue , and also not in the wiki)

Thanks

sorry for too many emails - this is my first run with spacewalk .

Assaf