[Spacewalk-list] file deployment not processed

Kobus Bensch kobus.bensch at lovefilm.com
Tue Apr 12 14:33:34 UTC 2011

To force and update run rhn_check on the client

On 12/04/11 14:52, Assaf Flatto wrote:
> Hello
>
> I've tried to test the deployment of files after uploading several
> sample maintenance files to the server and assigned them to the target
> client.
>
> Action Type: Deploy
> config files to system Scheduler: assaf
> Earliest execution: 4/12/11 12:45:24 PM GMT
> Notes: Revision 1
> <https://172.16.2.9/rhn/configuration/file/FileDetails.do?cfid=1&crid=1>
> of /weekly/phase.1/diskspace from Phase1
> <https://172.16.2.9/rhn/configuration/ChannelOverview.do?ccid=1>
>
> now i am waiting for the system to process the request  but for the
> last 2 hours it has not done anything .
>
> I thought of using the osad tool , but i have postgresql on version
> 1.3 and hence it does not work , and i need to verify that i can use
> the system as needed ,
>
> how can i force the deploy and check it (i down loaded the satellite
> pdfs from redhat  but found no way to resolve my issue , and also not
> in the wiki)
>
> Thanks
>

> sorry for too many emails - this is my first run with spacewalk .
>
> Assaf

*Kobus Bensch*
Linux Administrator
kobus.bensch at lovefilm.com

No.9 | 6 Portal Way | London | W3 6RU |
T: +44 (0)20 8896 8014 | F: +44 (0)20 8896 8111
<http://www.lovefilm.com>

LOVEFiLM UK Limited is a company registered in England and Wales.
Registered Number: 06528297.
Registered Office: No.9, 6 Portal Way, London W3 6RU, United Kingdom.

This e-mail is confidential to the ordinary user of the e-mail address to which it was addressed. If you have received it in error,
please delete it from your system and notify the sender immediately.

This email message has been delivered safely and archived online by Mimecast.
For more information please visit http://www.mimecast.co.uk