[Spacewalk-list] Newbie question: SpaceWalk RHEL4/5 and RHN

Kobus Bensch kobus.bensch at lovefilm.com
Mon Apr 18 11:02:56 UTC 2011

IMHO  the postgre support is very limited with Spacewalk and
non-existent with Satellite. I have opted for the Oracle db backend and
found it to be a lot more stable. Also from experience, i hard ever had
to do anything with the db once it is all up and running.

Besides, how many hosts do you want to manage?

*Kobus Bensch*
Linux Administrator
kobus.bensch at lovefilm.com

No.9 | 6 Portal Way | London | W3 6RU |
T: +44 (0)20 8896 8014 | F: +44 (0)20 8896 8111
<http://www.lovefilm.com>

LOVEFiLM UK Limited is a company registered in England and Wales.
Registered Number: 06528297.
Registered Office: No.9, 6 Portal Way, London W3 6RU, United Kingdom.

This e-mail is confidential to the ordinary user of the e-mail address to which it was addressed. If you have received it in error,
please delete it from your system and notify the sender immediately.

This email message has been delivered safely and archived online by Mimecast.
For more information please visit http://www.mimecast.co.uk