[Spacewalk-list] Spacewalk proxy servers

William S. williamsani at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 21 16:08:50 UTC 2011

Perhaps I should elaborate :)

The issue is that we need to be able to provision hosts in each site, as I
understand it, proxy would not have the kickstart/DHCPD capability. It is
enough to do rpm distribution, we need to be able to provision hosts as
well. If the proxy isn't capable of provisioning, then wouldn't the
master/master model work?

Regards,
Will