[Spacewalk-list] Kickstart problem with PXE boot installation

Ivan Pavlenko i.pavlenko at unsw.edu.au
Mon Aug 1 01:14:33 UTC 2011

Hello ALL,

I've implemented Spacewalk1.5 with PostgreSQL8.4 Db based on RHEL5.5.
Now, when I try to bare metal install a new Linux server I get  "Invalid
or corrupt kernel image". I see PXE tries to get this image from wrong
place "http://myserver.org/cblr/svc/op/ks/profile/myprofile", in the
mean time I have http accessible document root for my cobbler daemon as
"/var/www/cobbler". I tried to find file keeping the wrong path and
change it but couldn't find it.  Could anyone help me with it, please?
How can i agree Spacewalk and cobbler to each other?

Thank you,
Ivan