[Spacewalk-list] centos 6

Frédéric SOSSON fsosson at gmail.com
Wed Aug 3 12:54:27 UTC 2011

Hello,

Things about registration are inaccurate.  I did create CentOS 6
channels (including EPEL and YUM client sub channels), registration
key (associated with sub-channels) and, I think, well formed Kickstart
profile.  CentOS machine installation works well but needed packages
for registration are not present.

I de really need lights.

regards,

Frederic