[Spacewalk-list] Architecture question

Pierre Casenove pcasenove at gmail.com
Sat Aug 6 07:06:19 UTC 2011

Thanks for these useful links!
There is one thing I don't understand: In the base channel you have 5.6
packages. In the update channel, with your solution, do you only have the
latest version released by redhat of each package or do you have all the
version released since rhel 5.6?
In the first case, I can see clearly the advantage, in the second one, why
don't you just put everything in the base channel?

Another question, on the configuration channels: did you create many
channels? just one? by arch?

Your experience is more than useful for me!

Thanks,

Pierre