[Spacewalk-list] Architecture question

Pierre Casenove pcasenove at gmail.com
Tue Aug 23 20:22:50 UTC 2011

Hi,
I've been digging around mrepo and still have one last question: in terms of
sizing, on page https://fedorahosted.org/spacewalk/wiki/HowToInstall, it is
told to plan 6GB per channel.
What is the sizing requirement for mrepo per channel?
As the mrepo is synced with spacewalk, only spacewalk-pushed rpms have to be
backuped. I'm planning to store mrepo on local low perfs disks.

Thanks in advance

Pierre