[Spacewalk-list] Cannot retrieve repository metadata

Razvan Cosma rg at cosma.name
Fri Aug 26 13:31:51 UTC 2011

Update on the below:
I have cleared the table rhntaskorun, deleted all non-default lines
from rhntaskoschedule, still when restarting the taskomatic service I
get

FATAL  | jvm 1    | 2011/08/26 15:28:45 | Failure occured during job recovery.
com.redhat.rhn.taskomatic.core.TaskomaticException: Failure occured
during job recovery.
        at com.redhat.rhn.taskomatic.core.SchedulerKernel.startup(SchedulerKernel.java:174)
        at com.redhat.rhn.taskomatic.core.TaskomaticDaemon$1.run(TaskomaticDaemon.java:102)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:636)
Caused by: org.quartz.SchedulerConfigException: Failure occured during
job recovery. [See nested exception:
org.quartz.JobPersistenceException: Couldn't recover jobs: End time
cannot be before start time [See nested exception:
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: End time cannot be before start
time]]
        at org.quartz.impl.jdbcjobstore.JobStoreSupport.schedulerStarted(JobStoreSupport.java:512)
        at org.quartz.core.QuartzScheduler.start(QuartzScheduler.java:396)
        at org.quartz.impl.StdScheduler.start(StdScheduler.java:147)
        at com.redhat.rhn.taskomatic.core.SchedulerKernel.startup(SchedulerKernel.java:162)
        ... 2 more

Where else does taskomatic look for scheduled jobs? (and how on earth
did it get one with start>end..)