[Spacewalk-list] Spacewalk Logo Usage Permissions

Miroslav Suchy msuchy at redhat.com
Tue Dec 6 08:59:32 UTC 2011

Dne 5.12.2011 23:17, Jeremy Davis napsal(a):
> Hello Spacewalk List,
>
> Who would I contact to get permissions to use the Spacewalk Logo for a
> shirt that my company would like to create for our team that manages
> Spacewalk? Any assistance you could provide would be greatly appreciated.

Our logo has been created by Máirín Duffy. I suppose it was created
under GPLv2 license. But to be honest, we never asked :) Is this true
Mizmo? If you prefer other license (I know you are CC fan), we have to
change LICENSE in branding.

More resources can be find here:
http://duffy.fedorapeople.org/spacewalk/
https://fedorahosted.org/spacewalk/wiki/Logo