Re: [Spacewalk-list] undeploy/undo option for config files

Dne 15.12.2011 18:22, Jason M. Nielsen napsal(a):
Maybe this is a bad idea and I know there are ways to "mimic" this
behaviour but how about the option to "undo" a single event? For
instance, I deploy file foo to a group of servers and now I want to
"undeploy" that file but several weeks later after many other events
have occurred. Its easy enough in this scenario to just use a remote
command etc but it might be nice to have an actual event along the lines
of rollbacks in provisioning to undo the action. Anyhow, just a thought
and not really thought through very well.

Good idea. However it is not always easy to create reverse steps. Think about kickstart.
But we are looking forward to your patch implementing this feature :)

Mirek