[Spacewalk-list] Could not find object IncompletePackage in table rhnPackage

john miller johnmille1 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 21 21:57:57 UTC 2011

The packages were not in the "Packages in no channels" listing.

unfortunately I threw enough stuff at the wall to solve the problem and did
not take very good notes.

>From bash history it looks like:

   1. mrepo --unmount
   2. rm /var/www/mrepo/ -rf
   3. spacewalk-data-fsck -r -v
   4. recreated the repo properly. originally I was using the mrepo -gvvv
   command instead of mrepo -g (there is a bug somewhere in the verbose code).
   5. rhnpush --channel prod-base-i386
--server=http://localhost/APP--dir=/var/www/mrepo/reponame/RPMS.os/
   6. spacewalk-repo-sync --channel prod-base-i386 --url
   file:///var/www/mrepo/reponame/RPMS.os/

Sorry I can't be more helpful. Thanks for your response.