[Spacewalk-list] upgrade from 1.4 to 1.6, centos5

K.R. kr at smite.de
Fri Dec 23 14:06:03 UTC 2011

Hello,

last week, we hit the oracle-xe 4GiB limit. We've switched to postgresql
and had some minor issues(internal server error) with the system set
manager(ssm), alter channel subscriptions, registering new systems...

After the 1.6 announcement, we've decided to move from 1.4 to 1.5 to
1.6. (we are a bit superstitiously and do not trust in odd numbered
releases. blah.)

And now, just for the records: All our problems are gone and every
function we use is working very pretty well again.

Thank you.
Happy hollidays and a happy new year.

Klaus Roeckelein