[Spacewalk-list] Variables not passing to snippets

Running Spacewalk 1.2 and I have created several snippets for use in the post section of the kickstart. I had to add the #raw/#endraw to the snippet to get them to properly show up in the kickstart. Doing this seems to break the ability to have a variable in the snippet.

I have a variable ETH=eth0 and am using $ETH in a snippet.

The $ETH works fine in the kickstart post section not in a snippet.

When I look at the kickstart itself it is not doing the replacement.

This works in Satellite 5.3

Keith